Sunday 3 October 2010

Decisions...

I used to have another blog, which I was keeping for blogging about my SL shop/business.  The problem was that I didn't really have much of one to blog about.  So I scheduled the blog for deletion, and decided to keep just this one.

The problem is, it seems I'm using this one for personal stuff and SL photography, which his going to lead to stuff like Scientology/Chanology/Anonymous, and other serious stuff I might like to comment on now and then, getting lost. 

So, my solution is - let the deletion take its course, decide which topic I'm going to discuss here, and make a new blog to carry the rest.  Step 1 - Decide what to use this blog for. Step 2 - Think of a new name for my other blog.

I hade decision-making.

I thought I'd made the decision there. For a moment.  I posted on my Tumblr that I'd be using that for the serious grown up stuff.  But now I don't know.. I think I'll make another blogger blog after all.

Last thoughts on this (heh. theoretically):  The reason I'm having such trouble deciding whether to blog frivolous gaming related and personal stuff seperately from the serious stuff and how to go about organising that is that I take the serious stuff personally!

No comments:

Post a Comment